Caring for an aging parent, a spouse or another loved one with significant needs can present an array of worries, expenses, and logistical and relational challenges.
Solving Today's Problems And Preparing For Tomorrow's Challenges
Our Super Lawyers rated law firm helps clients from Arlington and the surrounding areas solve today's problems and prepare for tomorrow's challenges. My practice focuses on estate planning and elder law, I advise and represent families who want to provide for the needs of their loved ones, manage transitions and worry less. Our firm can help you and your family answer critical questions about:
- Estate planning, which involves the use of instruments such as wills, living trusts, powers of attorney and medical directives to prevent problems and prepare for the future
- Guardianships and conservatorships, which can be used to protect and meet the needs of vulnerable loved ones
- Probate, the legal process of settling the estate of a deceased person
- Estate administration, which can include trust administration and other important matters
- Special needs planning, which can include the establishment of special needs trusts and the use of other tools and strategies that benefit loved ones who need to be provided for now and in the future
- Medicaid and veterans benefits, which form the core of long-term care funding for many seniors and disabled persons
- Nursing home and assisted living discharge matters that call for the assistance of an attorney with appropriate experience
Contact An Arlington Attorney For Guardianship, Elder Law, Estate Planning And Probate
Contact us to schedule a consultation with an attorney in Arlington, Virginia.